My ex husband, I am so confused

Ok so hubby & I have been seperated for over a lil over 6 months now & all of a sudden I want to pick up the phone & call him & tell him I still love him. Problem is he is currently with someone else but I don't think he is happy. I feel so stupid for still loving him when he basically left me for another woman, I mean they were literally living together like 2 wks after him and I split but he has since asked me to move back so the kids would be closer to him but I am not sure what to do right now. He is a sweet guy no matter what some ppl may think & I believe this new woman is controlling every aspect of what he does right now. His family & I are still in touch, I have the kids so I keep them updated & they said they dont see him very often & when they do they say he does not seem happy. He is to nice 2 say anything 2 her about how he feels, I just want the man back Idc if he never changes I love him!! Any advice helps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you need to look at your question. How can someone who cheated on you, put his own selfish interests ahead of you and your children be such a nice guy? If he is unhappy in this relationship 1) he deserves it and 2) he is a big boy and can handle his own problems esp. since they are of his own making. Don't feel stupid, we can't always help how we feel, just don't make any stupid decisions about taking him back until he straightens his act up and shows you he is now willing to put his family first, which is what he should have been doing all along. As far as moving the children, they sound like they have had alot of upheavel, so unless you know this move is permanent, I would not make it yet.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I agree with Corrina. I don't see how you would want the guy back.
    I do think you need to become a little more mature, spend some time learning and becoming an adult. I see by the way you write that you are young and naive and maybe a little too desperate. Become your own best person and be a great Mom. And don't settle for a jerk....this guy is a jerk. He cheated. Men who cheat ARE jerks.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Your just setting yourself up for further heartache. Believe me, I know...I am going through a break up myself right now. And all i want to do is call him right now. I just wish he had not called me back this last time. I went back thinking he had changed, and I was wrong. He still does the same thing he did before. I want him to be more caring and understanding. Yet, he is too egotistical and bull headed to want to change. He thinks i need to do all the changing. He hurt me bad, and you, just like me, need to STOP...and i mean STOP letting men run over you. If this man did it to you once. He will do it again. JUST REMEMBER THIS..........IF YOU THINK IT HURTS NOW........WAIT, UNTIL LATER WHEN HE DOES IT ........AGAIN!!!!!!!!..........Sorry to be so blunt...Good luck with your decision!!!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2010