JCPenny Pics or SEARS

Has anyone gotten JCPenny pics or SEARS pics. Which one?
Was it a good deal?
Did they do a good job?
What package did you get/how much was it?

I have seen many coupons in my baby magazines and thinking of going with 1 of those companies for family pics. I wana get some opinions, suggestions. Thanks a bunch!

Seterah1010

Asked by Seterah1010 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Penneys all the way! Way better deals. And more straighforward. I took my kids to SEARS asking for the minimum package. Wanted one pose with both kids. They said it would be fine, then took way more poses and charged me $300 and said that was their smallest package. Never again.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have done both, it all depends on the photographer. Some are good with babies some arent. Sears used to have the best deals like 3.99 a sheet and no sitting fees. JCP usually only offers no sitting fee for the first person. You can probably get coupons on their websites.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sears is my fav
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We do our own! I love outdoor, natural backgrounds and a couple of seasonal props a little photoshopping and voila! Even winter pictures are often taken by the tree, the picture window that captures the outdoor decor/scenery, along with a few large wrapped boxes as props and some plastic ornaments to hold on to. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i prefer walmarts..lol but between your two options.,..sears
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I did Walmart this year and LOVED IT!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't know, sorry...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wish I lived near a Walmart that does pictures. I havent seen 1 in my area with a photo shop. I know they probably have the best price. I am just looking for a good deal, anywhere. I keep getting a ton of coupons from these companies.
    Seterah1010

Comment by Seterah1010 (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2010