What is your favorite motivational or inspirational quote?

I am gathering some motivational and inspirational quotes and was curious as to which one is your favorite.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mastering others is strength mastering oneself is fearless. -Sun Tzu-

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't know that I have one favorite, but here are two I really like. 1) Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. (Norman Vincent Peale) and 2) Be the change you want to see in the world. (Ghandi)

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• " If it s to be, It's up to me" ..... "There are 3 things in life that one can not recover, the word after it's said, the stone after it's thrown and the time after it's gone. " .......... "This too shall pass"....... :-)

Answer by LeJane at 10:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• "Wisdom has two parts: 1) having a lot to say, and 2) not saying it."

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• With God all things are possible.

Answer by hwahl at 10:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I got this from my father-in-law...."fake it till you make it" advice I ever got. Just pretend you are what you wish you were, and soon you will be.

Answer by momof3josephs at 11:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010