Am I Pregnant? Or if not, what could it be?

Whats wrong with me.
I havent seen my period in 46 days now. I took a urine pregnancy test, but it was negative. Im extremely nauseous and feel very sick. I've also been experiencing diarrhea whenever I eat. I keep spitting up and cant stmach smells. BTW, I had my son on march 15, 2010.

I got a period in may

june 4, july 12, aug 20

No period in September at all

I called the gyn and they said if i dont get a period by the 11th of october to come in.

BUBBLES1121

Asked by BUBBLES1121 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it took forever to get a positive for me with my 2nd pregnancy.. just get a blood test good luck
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sounds to me like you could be pregnant. Have you tried another test since the first one that was neg? It could have been a false negative. If you have a dollar store near you, they have cheap pregnancy tests and they work just as well as the expensive ones for me. Good luck to you.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• You could have missed your ovulation, which is normal. Being that you wish to be pregnant, symptoms can be psychosomatic.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I really dont wish to be pregnant. I just needed advice. I already have a 6 month old.
    BUBBLES1121

Comment by BUBBLES1121 (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• you could be pregnant, but only a pregnancy test will say for sure. good luck
    heartofgold408

Answer by heartofgold408 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• ask the doctor to do a blood pregnancy test they can call it into the lab it can detect when you are only a few days pregnant. Tell them you cant wait till the 11.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 9:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• All those could be symptoms of stress, too. That will make your period late. Plus, sometimse it takes a while for your period to come back regularly after having a baby. But, yes, those are all pregnancy symptoms too
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 1:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I haven't been stressed though. lol
    BUBBLES1121

Comment by BUBBLES1121 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my own doctor took a pregnancy test and told me that i wasn't preg. My girls are 13 months apart so yes you could be pregnant so your best be is to go to the doc if you don't have a period by the 11.
    sniffles36

Answer by sniffles36 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• could be pregnant, could be a part of postpartum (your hormones trying to rebalance), could be due to breast feeding, could be stress, could be the flu, or kidney infection, HPV...
    really the list is long on what it could be. I'd listen to your OB/GYN's advice and come in if you haven't experienced a period by then and if none of the other symptoms disappear. They will probably order a blood test for you.
    I would probably guess pregnancy though since we are a lot more fertile after having a baby.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010