Have you ever left an inspirational message for your teen on their Facebook or Myspace?

My DD and Varsity Volleyball team are having a hard time with their coach and lost another game. I posted on her Facebook the following message "I am proud of you guys! Keep your heads up and remember that your parents are behind you all the way. Love ya."

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I do all the time, I also look up quotes and post those to remind them how important they are to me, or to provide them some food for thought as they are becoming young men. Quotes about goals, character, dreams, aspirations, convinctions...they always comment or add another quote. Both of them are quote happy like there mom. :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No because I tell him everyday.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I do for my brother. When he was going through a rough patch recently(he came out as bisexual and had his first BF and they broke up) I wrote on his wall on Facebook everyday! I wanted him to know i was proud he was my baby brother, he was true with himself damn what others thought! I still am and still do that when he's not having a good day. He may not be my son but I did help my mom a lot with him and love him with all my heart he's my only brother and would die if I lost him!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I do usually after a comment he may have made though and besides i always have apiece of advice for all my children everyday
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 10:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I do that too. I was just thinking this might reach the other girls on the team and might be a nice comment for her and them to read.
    marchar2002

Comment by marchar2002 (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010