Why do you think I'm having cramps?

Apparently I'm not pregnant. I got a blood test done yesterday. And I THINK that I would be 5 weeks so I don't see why it shouldn't show up. So my question is....why am I having so many cramps? I don't start until the end of this month. I've had light cramping for almost 2 weeks now. On and off every day. It's not period cramps. And it's mostly on my left side....but it's all over at times too. So idk if it's a cyst or what?? Any help?

and I'm putting it in pregnancy bc idk where else to put it lol

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• idk did you have blood test?heres a bump for you left side where pelvic area?
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It could be a hormone imbalance or it could be a cyst. I would ask your doctor to do an u/s
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it could be a cyst or it could be a digestive issue as well which they disscovered w me after doing all these test and there werent any cysts
    heartofgold408

Answer by heartofgold408 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• maybe
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2010