I'm sharing this with you guys for what I amdoing for this cause...

I am sharing this link for those poor GLBT kids who recently ended their lives over hate! I am doing it as part of my part for the fight for the rights these people deserve and to stop the hate! What are you all doing? (I want this to be a nice post please)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RKmnAJ3ZWM&feature=player_embedded

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My two best friends are gay, I am the new baby's god mother. :)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 10:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well ur that is something great if I've ever seen one! Congrats on the new family member!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It was a spiritual ceremony, and it was cool. She is lovely, but I worry about her being with boys. They suck at doing hair!! Ask my daughters!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 10:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• LOL but that's why they have a god mommy lol.
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• urkiddingright - i suck at doing hair too and my daughter has thick curly hair. luckily she's been fanatical about her hair since near birth and started doing it herself around age 3 lol.

our church does a great job of teaching social justice to our teenagers. they accept homosexuality as a normal part of sexuality. the church also teaches our youth how to be leaders. i used to be a religious educator there but had to remove myself from the church. however, i promote awareness, tolerance, common sense, and peace as often as possible in many situations.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• our church does a great job of teaching social justice to our teenagers. they accept homosexuality as a normal part of sexuality. the church also teaches our youth how to be leaders. i used to be a religious educator there but had to remove myself from the church. however, i promote awareness, tolerance, common sense, and peace as often as possible in many situations.

Your church sounds awesome

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• figaro, that is awesome about your church! More GLBT teens need a place to go and feel safe. We forget some of them do not have safe homes to go to! Some no homes at all!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You deserve a cookie
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Gee thanks IMS, so glad you took time out of your day to post something meaning to be negative on a post I did to stop the spread of hate. Truth is I do not do this for anything but justice and help for these GLBT youths!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2010