update on question ex husband, I am so confused

I was reading some of the answers & when I said I dont care if he changes, I meant in the aspect of some of the stupid little things we fought about. I want him to be more mature and put his kids and I first & for him to realize what he has right in front him. As for the thing of moving, I won't move until I know it is what I want because I am not going to bounce my kids back & forth, the last thing I want is to confuse them. I may be a little naive yes but not so naive that I dont know what I want as far as him, if he called & said he wanted me back there would be several stipulations & he knows he would have 2 build my trust again, which would not be easy. Sorry I was not able 2 type everything in the last question.

mama2005

Asked by mama2005 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Whatever choice you make, decide what would be best for you and your children. What do your children say about him? I know you're not able to please everybody. If you make the choice to leave him, make sure it's what you REALLY want to do. If he wants to try to work things out later, tell him you want him to go to a therapist first before anything else happens. Trust is never easy to gain with anyone, and once you lose it, it's possible that you'll never fully trust him again.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010