Will they tell me the results of the level 2 ultrasound?

I go tomorrow for genetic counseling and level 2 u/s to check for down syndrome. Will they tell me if they see anything at my appt. tomorrow or will I have to wait a few days?

Kelli1012

Asked by Kelli1012 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If they find anything wrong, they would most likely tell you then. I remember when they did the checks for cleft lip and stuff in one of my untrasounds the tech explained everything he was checking for and what it meant and let me know that everything looked well. Good luck and have fun!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• They told me right there that everything looked great but there was a few areas they couldn't see good. So I have another one next week.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• im sure they will tell you and it never hurts to ask questions
    heartofgold408

Answer by heartofgold408 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yup
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If they see anything Tomorrow, they shoudl tell you.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• They will deff tell you right away if something is wrong. BUT you also have to make sure you ask alot of ? b.c some people wont tell you anything unless something is wrong.
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• They will tell you right away. And if they see anything that might be out of the ordinary they may want an amniocentesis. Ask a lot of questions and be brave!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2010