Aquire Benefits? What is this all about?

I have seen everyone going crazy over this aquire benefits company that is in pre-launch. I am just not convinced. I always thought that when you are looking for a home business to go with one that has been around for a while. Does anyone else besides me think that this sounds too good to be true? I am afraid to join it. I don't really understand how it works and how do you know it is not going to flop? Can anyone explain why everyone is going crazy over it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• Before I join anything, I do lots of research....that too came across my emails, and something not right about it... since I already have a home business, I really do not pay much attention to other opportunities. I truly believe that when you start something, you have to finish it...and I still have quite a ways to go and get to millionaire status. :) Let me know if you are looking for a home business, I would love to share with you the business that is growing fast and creating lots of successful individuals.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Aquire is a BRAND NEW company. I would go with an established company first. I am with Ameriplan and can definitly see the benefits of the program. BUT the dental and medical benefits are NOT as good as ours. Although our programs don't save you on day to day stuff... I have been trying to get some more information about how much it's going to cost on a month to month basis and how much you could really save at places like Wal*Mart and can't get an answer. I figure if no one will answer me the answers can't be good... If you are interested in this as a business venture let me know I will give you information on Ameriplan so that you may compair... Either way I suggest doing your research. With Aquire there really isn't any to do... That makes me a little warry...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Now that Acquire has launched. As of midnight, there will be lots of information out there. There is a group of us moms that have signed up to secure our positions in this new venture. We have five days from today to opt-out. This means we get all the information that we need to make a healthy, educated decision. Personally, I am enrolled and I plan to upgrade. If you don't get you don't get it. Let me know if you would like more information. I'll be getting all the information as it comes to me. Which is right off the presses, so to speak!

If you are looking for any business or job you have to remember that whatever you choose needs to fit into your life. Just because something is new doesn't make it bad right away. Give it an opportunity to shine! The businesses that have been around awhile had to start somewhere, right?

Sandy
    shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2008