Is it possible to work from home with out having to pay anything?

AshlyN.

Asked by AshlyN. at 11:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Mary Kay.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• You can sell Lia Sophia or PartyLite candles without having to purchase anything. You just have to host a show that does so much in sales or they will add your sales from the party and take 10% of your profits until the kit is covered. Mary Kay you spend 100 plus shipping on the kit. You can go to CareerBuilder.com and see if there are any places hiring telecommuters.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yep i have tons of jobs and businesses listed on my website. plus i make 50-100 a month in paid networking also.
    www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You never should have to pay for a WAH "job". It's the Business Opportunites that you will have to pay for like Ameriplan, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Avon and so forth. The benefits to a business is that you are in control of when you work, how and where. The income is also greater.
    So if you are just looking for a job just ask lots of questions and research it because those are harder to come by :-)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 10:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes in fact, I am doing that for people right now. And I make a good FT income from home with Prepaid Legal Services.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• In addition to running my own business, I do freelance writing. There is never any fee for the writing. PM me if you would like details.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles, and would love to tell you how you can start this business for FREE! Msg me for info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

•  If you want to start making money, I have some places you should check out, they are all free and you don't have to sell anything! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It is very possible! and very affordable service for your clients Free training available too. Click here to look at our careerincormation.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010