How do u do your eyebrows?

Waxing
Threading
Plucking
What do u recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I pluck....but I hate it. It's such a pain. I wish there was some kind of magic tool that would do your eyebrows for you.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 10:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I pluck, it's not that big of a deal to me. I'm kind of obsessed with them, they grow really unruly if I don't keep them in check *tries to look up at eyebrows* Gah!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• my sis inlaw decided to wax her eyebrows, she did have kinda thick ones, but when she tryed to do it, she must of pushed on her strip after applying the wax and putting it on her brow, and the whole thing came off!! do not wax!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I use NADS wax (you can get at walmart). I bought an eyebrow stencil to get a shape, then I pluck in between waxings
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i try to get a professional wax once a month, and just pluck the little strays between the months to keep the shape and keep it neat. lately i've been too busy so i just pluck.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I can tell you I have been doing threading for 25 years not only for my self but for others too ,its SAFE,without Redness or Rashes and no matter how thin your eyebrows are with a string you get DEFINED eyebrow shape....so my recommendation is 100% THREADING
    lifesaver9

Answer by lifesaver9 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I've had my threaded. Then I pluck when I have to at home- I agree, it's a pain.
    Marybeth

Answer by Marybeth at 10:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Threading. It's awesome.
    Anonymous

• I get mine waxed only because I can't find a threading station around here. I want to try that way so bad.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 7:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I use something called a "twinke" its a very small straight razor on a stick. After I shape them, I use a bit of Nair on a q-tip to get rid of the prickly hairs that are sometime left over.
    2kids2love4ever

Answer by 2kids2love4ever at 8:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2008