i've had my share of bad choices when it comes to men and this time everything seems to be going great that I pinch myself to make sure its real. At the same time I'm scared of rejection though thers no sign of that Am I making too much of it and shoul I just enjoy what we have

heartofgold408

Asked by heartofgold408 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah just be happy with what you got beggars can't be choosers GL I pray your luck continues for all enternity ;) God Bless!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Just enjoy it and take it slow
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Welcome to my world, I feel we may share a very similar line of experiences. You are not making too much of it in my opinion. You do however need to enjoy what you have and see it as it is so as not to doom it prior to success. Which isn't always the easiest thing to do. Take it one day at a time, don't allow yourself to feel bullied either by him or by your own assumed time-line into a commitment that your not ready for. Keep your self guarded within reason but open to the possibility of loving success. Remember that flaws are going to be seen on both sides, dealt with accordingly and nothing is perfect but doesn't mean happiness isn't possible. A good relationship is always worth a bit of risk, it just might be the one for you. Good Luck and wish a little on mine to if you please.
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 11:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010