• In the Spotlight:

How do I get my 2 year old son to stop kicking?

No matter what I do he kicks. He plays when he does it, but still. I am not pregnant and im scared he is going to end up hurting the baby.

ProundMommy_08

Asked by ProundMommy_08 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You have to let him know its serious and not a joke, be consistant with it, use whatever dicipline you use whether it be time out taking things off him, whatever works for you but do it consistantly, he will catch on, time out works well for my DD she cant stand being contained....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 5:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I had the same problem with my son. Ok what we did was we everytime he would do it I would say no, you dont kick mommy or the baby, that hurts. You kick a soccer ball, which at that point I would go play soccer with him or say we will play soccer later! It worked for us... hope it works for you too! Good Luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010