How do you clean your house?

What I mean is... in what order do you clean your house..?

Asked by ajc88 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I pick up the house, my partner cleans lol

Answer by awasmer828 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'll have to ask the hubby he does most of it lol. I think we both do it the same way - clean what needs most as we have time. Or he will clear the kitchen counter and load dishwasher and I will clean the counters - we don't really discuss it or have a plan, it just gets done... wow, i just realized how lucky i am lol.

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I always start with the kitchen, dishes first, move to the dining room, living room, bedrooms, then bathroom, almost always end with blasting the whole time.

Answer by grave_flower421 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I start in the kitchen, which is at the southeastern most part of the house, and work my way north! I get every thing out of the kitchen that doesn't belong there, do dishes, and pick up. Next is the living room, same thing, then the bathroom, then the bedrooms until everything has "order" and is put away. THEN. I clean appliances, counters, tables, dust and clean the living room, clean the bathroom, scrub the tub, then dust/glass clean the bedrooms. Next I vacuum the whole house. The last thing I do is mop!

Answer by Fawn80 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I straighten up first, which usually consists of picking up toys along the path of destruction my son creates. Then I clean the big stuff like the kitchen/bathrooms then dust and vaccum cuz if I'm too tired to do it by then it's the easiest thing to finish the next day lol.

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No order I just do whatever hits me on that day

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:10 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I designate cleaning a different room each day of the week, that way I never get overwhelmed. For example, Mondays are the kitchen, Tuesdays are the dining room.....:) It really helps!

Answer by SDMama77 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i do a room a day or sat have a cleanin spree

Answer by mekarevell at 12:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2010