If you had super powers, what would you want them to be?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I had a magic wand that I could use to POOF clean my whole house spotless...I mean SPOTLESS, carpets cleaned, walls cleaned, windows cleaned, laundry done, folded, and organized, dishes cleaned, fridge cleaned and all expired foods tossed, beds cleaned and made, and the house smelled like warm apple pie:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Time travel!!!
    grave_flower421

Answer by grave_flower421 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wish I could transport myself to wherever.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'd like a superpower that makes me a human remote, so I can mute people at will. lol =D
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'd like to be two places at once! (or more!!) :)
    awasmer828

Answer by awasmer828 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'd want to be able to stop time and move super fast. I could do all my chores in like 5 minutes. When DD is screaming like a banshee, I could stop time, move across the US and lightening speed and find dh, Bring him back and make him cheer her up, then run his butt back to his truck!!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well I can't just pick one! :) but to name a few:for all of the wasted food in america to automatically appear in the hands of starving people all over the world, to hear peoples thoughts (able to turn on and off) lol, be able to get dressed in whatever clothes, acessories, hair do's and etc. Just by seeing something I like, keep my body in shape bc lord knows I need it.
    lilma0608

Answer by lilma0608 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010