this is gonna sound retarded adult content

how do you know you're having an orgasm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Cuz you feel it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• There will be no question, once you have had one. No question.
    Chaitea.mom

Answer by Chaitea.mom at 12:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Your chest will feel so tired...like you sprinted a couple miles.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If you are asking this question, you've never had one. You would know if you did. It feels like you are going to explode.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I was told that it might like a urinating sensation but with more ecstacy and pleasure. I do have to agree with that! Also you will be "WET" and like they said above, you will feel tired and like your done. Your vagina muscles start to contract and really if you havent had one you will feel it. I started having sex at 15 and did not have an orgasm until 18. I was a beginner and didnt know much until I started concentrating with my partner (ex)lol you WILL feel this great sexual pleasure rising and well......I could go on with more but I think I gave you enough details lol!
    dha8718

Answer by dha8718 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• With me, my heart races, I can't catch my breath, and sometimes, if it's a really good one, my body shakes. You can feel yourself reaching that climax. When you have one, believe me, you will know it lol. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If you can't have an orgasm with sex, buy a vibrator, it helps.
    .JessicaRabbit.

Answer by .JessicaRabbit. at 2:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Your eyes roll back, your toes curl and you hope your not about to pass out!! At least thats how it is for me!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• There's an intense feeling "down there" like it's the most enjoyable sensation you've ever felt. Your entire body shakes. You feel a scream building up in your throat. Your toes and fingers curl. It feels so good that you don't want it to stop, but you make yourself stop before you pee yourself (sometimes it's not urine, it's female ejaculation). You reach the point of passing out. Once you recuperate from that feeling, you want it again.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010