OK all you Obama haters, what do you have to say about this?

can't wait to see how this will be twisted into something evil... bring on the popcorn.

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama bashers will find fault in anything he does even the good things.........

Answer by older at 7:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• WOW!! That is a helluva thing! Way to go Obama! Two years and you have managed to get the words "mental retardation" changed to "intellectual disability."

My son has an Autism Spectrum Disorder and I am heavily involved with disabled children. I haven't heard the words mental retardation or mentally retarded in years. What I do hear is "cognitive disability." I think it is a crying shame the time and the resources had to be spent changing the words instead of being spent to help those disabled in this way.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• can't wait to see how this will be twisted into something evil

So you admit you really don't give a shit about what he did and just want drama. At least you're honest about it up front...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• The Obama administration is going to go down in history as the group that changed the most vocabulary ever. What a great waste of resources.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If anything, it makes me a congress hater because they spent time on voting for this fluff rather than deciding to end or extend tax relief for millions of families that are financially struggling.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• We needed a law signed for that?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It won't matter if he does a good thing. They'll still find something to bitch about. Even what he did here will get twisted into something bad by the people that hate him enough.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• All he did was change the terminology! Shouldn't he be out DOING something?
    fantasticfour

Answer by fantasticfour at 12:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• LOL, NP. I was thinking the same thing.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Not all "mentally retarded" people are without intellect. I know many "mentally retarded" people that are very smart. Intellectually Disabled basically means "dumb." I think my mom would be offended, if she were called that. And no, I am not bashing because its Obama, I would be disturbed if anyone decided that SPECIAL NEEDS people were called dumb.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010