What do you think of people that tell you they are going to do something for you but never get around to doing it?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• yep it has happened but I am a grudge holder terribly bad and I believe what comes around goes around or what doesnt come around wont go around!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That makes me angry. Very angry and it feels like they have forgotten about me, don't think I am important enough to keep it in mind.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have been waiting about a month for my sis in law to do something for me. I have reminded her twice. I ever sent her the money to do it. If she doesn't by the end of this week. There will be no love lost. I just have to find a way to get it done, myself.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Very little and very seldom.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Is it possible to remind them in a nice way? Maybe they were busy and forgot?
    Personally, I hate to be disappointed so I rarely ask someone to do something for me and if they offer, I don't keep my hopes up. But I don't get angry with them if they don't follow through. I just keep that in mind for next time. My mom always said, "Leave room for disappointment." It's harsh but true.
    SweetSmeek

Answer by SweetSmeek at 12:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That makes me Very angry and it feels like they have forgotten about me, don't think I am important enough to keep it in mind. why tell me your going to do it if your not
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I stop having anything to do with them.
    .JessicaRabbit.

Answer by .JessicaRabbit. at 2:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It's irritating, especially if you didn't ask them for help they just said they were gonna do it. I try not to get too bent out of shape anymore.
    msm2010

Answer by msm2010 at 2:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think they piss me off.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2010