Your Childs room or playroom

Okay Moms... how often do you clean your childs room or bedroom? I feel my boys are old enough to start helping but not have to do it all alone. My oldest is four and youngest is 2, we share the office as a play room in order to keep an eye on them and because I enjoy being with them. Anyway ladies I only clean up once a week cause they play so much if we have company they know the play rooom is a kids room! The rest of my house is very clean...but now I am wondering If I am showing that they dont have to keep it cleaned is poor parenting?

AbbeyKAy

Asked by AbbeyKAy at 12:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• You might want to encourage them to put their toys away after play.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• not bad parenting at all once a week is good but u should be getting them to help you
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I deep clean their roomsEVERYDAY! No kidding! I make them make beds and put toys away, then I go in an dust, vacuum, and perfect what they have done! I steam clean the carpets once a week! I expect that every room be spotless before the day begins! BUT that is just me!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010