Libido??? adult content

I am 26 weeks pregnant and I have lost all of my libido...I do not feel sexy...and I am never in the mood.... I thought everything was fine till I found out that he was looking for intimacy somewhere else...(porn sites) and while some women will be okay with this it bothered me sooo much...but at the same time if I am not satisfying him he has to find it somewhere right...and i should be grateful that he was not getting intimate with an actual woman but I am so bothered by it...he said it would not happen again but I cant help but feel as though he is lying...how do I convince myself that I am still sexy...and get my sex drive back...please help

lazo060109

Asked by lazo060109 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't blame yourself. Pregnancy is hard on your body and it is not unusual to lose your Libido. I guess I just don't get why men need porn and why they can't be patient and wait for their wives to feel better. If men were ever pregnant, they would never have more than one baby---they wouldn't be able to do it again, the cry babies.
    Don't worry about it!!!!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, I so can relate! I am 36 weeks and had the same problem! My suggestions may not work for you but it helped me. Whenever my hubby wanted some action and I was not in the mood I would take care of just him. I knew it was either that or he would take care of himself at some point. Sometimes in the process I would get into it then hop on. Other times I was okay with it so I would let it happen those times. Your libido should jump up and down throughout your pregnancy. There were times I was so in the mood but I felt ugly and fat at the same time. I realized I also started to let myself go a bit. Around the house I stopped wearing make up as much and I would lay around in comfy clothes. So I started to look more presentable every day and its amazing how much better I felt about myself putting extra time into my look. Keep up with communicating with him!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I hope things get better for you
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've lost mine and got it back a few times this pregnancy lol, I know you don't feel happy with what your man is doing but at least it's porn and not going with other women. Its juts another unfortunate part of pregnancy and it will get better x
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2010