does anyone else have to put up with relatives and in laws they cant stand in the holidays

maymummy

Asked by maymummy at 12:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• No because I stay away from them.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I live with my satan, I mean MIL. So I have to put up with her all the time. As for my family... I love them dearly, Holidays are still hard, as they do not agree with my "choice" of "lifestyle". but i do my thing and try to not throw anything in their face, and i look forward to everytime i get to see them :)
    awasmer828

Answer by awasmer828 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes. I'm not particularly fond of my SO's mother, but I'll put on my happy face when I take our 2 year old to see her for the obligatory Christmas day visit! It's only a couple of hours out of my life, and it makes SO's mom happy. Oh well.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i have 6 brothers and 7 sisters who are all married,plus with all their kids grandkids and greatgrand kids there about 350, we rent hall it does not take long for some one to start a fight and thats when we leave,in mil i stop going when she stop being grand mother to my kids 12yrs ago
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nope because we don't go and see them. We decided it just wasn't worth the bs anymore.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• YES !
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 10:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• nope. I actually WISH that DF, DD & I could see his family this year for the holidays
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If any of them are inconsiderate or cause drama, I just stay away.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 6:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2010