Billy the Exterminator

What do you think?

At first I was like wtf? But now that I've watched I actually really like him!

Allergic2Stupid

Asked by Allergic2Stupid at 12:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• What network and what time?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Errr his show is called Billy the Exterminator and it's on A and E. I'm not sure his regular slot, there has been a marathon all day/night today.
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I like the show....as it is interesting. My son likes it when he catches the snakes and the alligators.

He is in a league all his own.......and I guess its good he does not kill every critter......he takes them to his uncles farm land of hundreds of acres and let's them go.

At least he IS informative and tells the viewers HOW to tell which type of spiders and snakes are poisonous and which aren't.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• They also use a lot of products that are not toxic to children and pets which is also a good thing.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I love the fact that he hates to kill critters too - the release program is awesome. I feel bad for him when he accidentally kills something or they freak and die in transport. He OBVIOUSLY has a huge heart. I wish his wife was nicer to him but I haven't seen much of her in the new ones so far.... The non toxic products are impressive as well. He is a big fan of not doing damage when he doesn't have to.

Some of the houses are SCARY! ACK! The roach ones always make me wanna have a shower...*shudder*. The giant alligator ones freak me out too but even when they have to kill them I like that Gator Dave makes sure nothing goes to waste.
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010