This goes with the answe me this question. How would you respond to this? feel about this?

Iam not "upset" with you I was just kinda over excuses so I didnt make much effort towards the end. Its no big deal its just it gets old when I would try to get the kids together to do healthy things for them and you had every excuse in the book. I just get frustrated because I dont always understand you. I do what is good for my kid no matter what I want to do so to have you always turn down good opportunities for them because of your reasons like you dont like morning is frustrating. Its hard for me when you wont suck it up because you seem to always have something wrong. It is something you should think about. I am not mad I was really just busy I just also wasnt going to go out of my way to try to make plans when I had multiple times and you had random excuses not to. Anyways, like I said its not a big deal I am gone now anyways and your family is family to me but I am telling you how it is, like I always do.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 1:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• People will always get frustrated with you when they hear excuses why you cant do what you need to for your kids. Just do it.
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Maybe she's over tired, stressed or going thru some Depression she may not even be aware of. She probably sees the events as one more thing she has to do. Its not enjoyable to her to do more things involving the kids. What she probably would like is some adult time without the kids somehow.

Excuses to you are her real reasons (maybe). If people don't want to believe it, that's their problem. Maybe you 2 have come to a crossroads in your relationship and its time to either move on or help her out (or try to understand). Raising Autisistic twins has been the most stressful situation for me and I've lost every friend I ever had. No one can relate to you and people do think you making excuses expect for those other parents that go thru it and truly understand what its like.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think it is a bit harsh...picking up a phone and calling would prob. more appropriate..
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010