how will i know if my husband was really with a prostitute?

One of my friends told me that my husband had been with a prostitute one day while having a night out with his friends, i asked my husband if it was true and he called my friend and told him to take care of his wife and stop taking care of other peoples lifes. He swears he wasn't but everytime I bring it up he gets irritated and doesn't want to talk to me. This is eating me up and I just live thinking what if he is cheating on me now that he is working out of state and will only come for the holidays. Should i just let it go? Or should I worry? I really want a peace of mind and tranquility.. Now my friend won't talk to me for telling my husband that he told me. What should I do, I always have had an open conversation with my husband and now I feel betrated. Any advise?

kimberly339

Asked by kimberly339 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• That sounds to me like an obvious yes. but first of all, did he do this while he was married to you? or before?
    .JessicaRabbit.

Answer by .JessicaRabbit. at 2:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• u just have to ask ur self,do i trust my husband?i say u have to see it to belive it,u cant just belive what someone else is saying,im not saying that they r lieing but u r the only one that really knows ur husband,and deep down inside of u,u know the answer....u dont want to live ur life like this, cuz u wont be happy and he wont be happy,try to work things out,theres always a way to fix things,pray to god to give u the answer trust me he will make the truth come out sooner or later,dont wast ur time stressing out and thinking things that might not even be there,and if he is cheating u will find out sooner or later,and i also get why he gets irritated, no body like to be accused 24/7 of something they didnt do it get irritated u know.. but im sorry u have to go thur this to, im sure is as irritated and stressful for u as well....hope the best for u and ur husband,and remember were theres a will theres a way.....
    babydoll717

Answer by babydoll717 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It sounds like it's possible, especially considering how defensive both he and his friend became. Let him know that if he's truthful to you about it, (and this may be the hard part) you will NOT get mad and ask him to not do it again, out of respect for you.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2010