Anyone stuggle with a attorney that didn't seem to be on your side? adult content

Already paid $3500 on my attorney for the retainer fee and he's now telling me that I have to pay him another amount to correct his mistake! I hate this! What are my rights. My controlling husband is also starting to pull back the controlling reins and trying to control me again after the judge ordered him out of his own house. A restraining order was placed on him. Now I haven't been without a good running car to get a job and he's telling me at the end of my divorce that my spousal check will end. Throught the whole summer have had car issues and now both vehicles are dead. What are my rights to a better attorney and alimony which I think I deserve after staying at home with the t hree kids and hom eschooling them the entire time except for this year. twin boys that are 13 and alittle girl that is now 11. My husband wanted to order me out? Please! Anyone have any advice? I am in Texas with three kids.

DancingQueen134

Asked by DancingQueen134 at 1:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Why don't you call your local legal aid office and get FREE advice on what you should do in this situation. I would have fired this asshole attorney after he made the first mistake. Fight for what you want and what you deserve.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• What raemommy said!!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2010