hubby does drugs.

Do any of your men do drugs and see nothing wrong with it? I mean he only smokes pot but isn't that bad enough? He doesn't do it around the kids or anything. It is wrong...right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes sweety i do belive it is wrong. But the only thing that matters is how you feel about this matter. I fit bothers you enough to ask a question about it then i say its totally wrong no matter what amount he is smoking.
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Drugs is Drugs its bad all the way around
    lticala

Answer by lticala at 9:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I don't know...with Marijuana,,,,its illegal BUT if he's still functioning and does not let the kids see...I think it wouldn't be a big deal. Unless it leads to other stuff.
    jaydenzmama

Answer by jaydenzmama at 9:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• OMG Im in the same boat!!!! I can't stand it, but he thinks that it's fine. He doesn't do it around the baby...But it's just the problem, of him DOING it period.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 10:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Sorry but i see nothing wrong with it... you don't see ppl robbing stores cuz there high and its is illegal but it is no where near as bad as beer .. drunk drivers kill ppl but its perfectly legal because it is easily taxed! So let him smoke all he wants. its not around the kids! He still functions and he isn't taking all your belongings to the Dealer for more as if her were on crack or something.
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• If you are uncomfortable with it, then it is a problem. I think your reasons for being uncomfortable are very likely legitimate ones. IMO, it makes him emotionally distant, it's illegal, it's a bad example and it makes his wife uncomfortable. He needs to cut it out of his life now so it doesn't cause problems in his marriage.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 10:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I completley understand your situation. You have to do whats right for you. Your kids arn't stupid and some day there going to figure it out. If your willing to take the risk than leave it alone or you could lay down some ground rules, but either way it's going to affect the kids and your relationship. He has to figure out why he needs it in the first place and he has to want to change. You pressuring him will not do it.
    two.under.two

Answer by two.under.two at 10:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I was in the same boat as you are, only.. it became a big deal to me. Money was becoming scarce.. we didn't have the money to pay bills with because he HAD to have a bag of weed on every pay day, along with beer.. and whatever else he saw fit to do on the nights he stayed out, instead of coming home. In most cases, I know people are alright with marijuana-- its practically harmless, better than cigarettes healthwise, but.. it makes people stupid, apparently.
    catumai

Answer by catumai at 10:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Hey, to each their own I guess, unless it is making you uncomfortable. But did he do it before you got married so you knew what you where getting yourself into? Because then I think you don't have the right to tell him he has to change. You can always talk to him about it, share your feelings.
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 10:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• YES IT IS VERY BAD MY MAN USED TO DO IT 2 AND I MADE HIM STOP FOR THE SAKE OF MY UNBORN CHILD YEA MY CHILD OBVESILY DOESNT KNOW BUT IF I LET IT CONTINUE MY CHILD WOULD OF FOUND OUT AND THATS THE LAST THING I WANT MY CHILD EXPERMENTING. OR FINDING OUT. AND PLUS ITS A WASTE OF MONEY THAT YOU GUYS COULD BE USING FOR SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT!
    MOMMY2BNOV21

Answer by MOMMY2BNOV21 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2008