Best infant clothing lines...SALES?

Whats the best infant clothing line that you can get amazing sales at? Old Navy and The Childerens Place have been my favorite.

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 11:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love Gymboree. Their prices aren't the best, but if you make a beeline for the sales racks in the back of the store, sometimes you can find great deals. I've gotten whole outfits for $3 before. But the ones you said- Old Navy and The Children's Place are great. Plus, the children's place sends out 15% off coupons all the time and they give you the coupon discount on top of the sale price, too.
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 11:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I second Old Navy, JC penney's also has some great sales on kids clothes I've gotten my son jeans there for .97 each.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 11:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I haven't bought yet, but worked at The Children's place. The quality is good, and the prices are even better. Especially if you go to the sales!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I work at BabiesRUs, and Carters always has really good sales. A few weeks ago ALL Carter's clothing was BOGO 1/2 off. Then, once it's "out of season" it goes wayyyy down. I bought my daughter some Carter's things for next summer. A swimsuit: $2.30; a sundress: $1.25. That's my kind of shopping! Aside from that, my daughter has buttloads of Old Navy clothing.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• BABIES R US GOT CLOTHES TOO GYMBOREE 2 GAP
    KALICOCOKAY

Answer by KALICOCOKAY at 11:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008