Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where To Find Grant Money For School???


Asked by mekarevell at 1:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 39 (113,252 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • First step is to apply for the FAFSA but eligibility depends on your financial situation. You can also apply for a scholarship or there is also financial aid available through the school are attending.

    If you are a single mom, there are a few listed here:

    Answer by sdover22 at 2:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010


    Answer by OneToughMami at 2:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

  • Talk to an admissions councelor at the university you'd like to go to. They'll tell you about all your financial aid options and give you the forms you need to apply.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010