is there somewhere on this site that i can post my Avon site

I have an avon site, I would love to inform everyone and have people pass it along for me! Is there a place to post the link?!

lpatterson710

Asked by lpatterson710 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Shopping

• Hi lpatterson710,

There are several places you can advertise your business on CafeMom. You can advertise on your profile page, in journal posts, and in select groups that allow advertising. However, when you write a journal post, please make sure that you check the box that says "Check here if your post should go into the CafeMom Marketplace".

The marketplace is for posts that are:

* Promoting a business, service, charity or other website (personal, non-commercial websites excluded)
    * Looking to buy, sell or trade anything
    * Soliciting other moms to do something for you (e.g., give to a charity, vote for you in a sweepstakes, etc.)

Thank you for your cooperation.

<> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• try your page, i know come groups don't allow adversing in their group. just a suggestion
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• There are more than 500 work from home sites, but many Avon moms there too.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2008