whats best bf or after ovulation?

i see ladies saying that you get pregnant 2-3 days after ovulation and some say during ovulation? which one is best? i dont get it cause i had sex during my ovulation and wanted to take a break and then someone says to wait 2 days after ovulation and now iam scared that i might not be because of what they go by? can someone help me figure this out? Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well every women is different but mostly u get pregnant during ovulation and thats when it feels the best! no pain or burning at all that tells u your ovaries are really horny and ready to catch a tadpole;]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I did one day after myself... but i was also trying for hopefully another boy by using the Shettles method. With the Shettles method; they tell you try 2 days before for a girl and the day of or after for a boy.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 12:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2008