• In the Spotlight:

how do you feel about teenagers that aren't dressed in costume, trick or treating?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 2:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think they should at least have a costume if they're gonna trick or treat.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 4:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Halloween is a holiday for children. It's the one time a year where they can dress up & get candy & have fun. Why would teenagers try to take that from them.
    kkinsey

Answer by kkinsey at 6:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• basically they are not trick or treating in my eyes. all they are really doing is walking from door to door with a bag expecting free candy. and honestly i don't want to give candy to a teen not in costume but i'm a little scared not to because these days you don't know if they will play a prank on you, smash your pumpkins or some other vandalism, or even shoot you or anything else. you just don't know. but it makes me angry
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 7:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If teenagers are trick or treating, they aren't tping houses or soaping windows. i think it's cute to a point. The last time my son went someone asked him "you're old enough to shave, aren't you?" Sadly, even teenagers have to grow up.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It used to bother me,but as long as they are polite,it's no problem I guess.The ones in my neighborhood who do that are really good kids and don't act greedy or anything.I just give them each one piece of candy though.I always have enough for the kids that show up,so it's no big deal really.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 9:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010