TEEN MOM: who do you think is a bad representaton of teen mothers on this show?

Personally I think Farrah makes somewhat bad decisions like bathing her dd in the sink while she was to far away to catch her if she fell but she's not the worst. Amber definitely is! she is full of drama and is bad with her dd and her fiancee (or ex now). What do you think?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 2:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• So i don't like either one of them but i swear i saw on the front page of the US magazine that Farrah is expecting once again she has a baby bump.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I definitely think Amber is..She needs to grow up 4 real and realize that shes setting an example for her daughter!

On the other hand Maci Is my fave. Shes the only teen mom on the show that has her sh*t straight! :)
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 3:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Amber,...because damn. Catelynn is my favorite because she is so brave. [Although I really hate her mother]
    XdollskinX

Answer by XdollskinX at 5:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Amber. I do not like her for various reasons. I cant believe she acts the way she does towards her daughter & her husband. She is physically abusive & her baby doesn't need to be around that drama.
    kkinsey

Answer by kkinsey at 6:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Amber. The way she behaves in front of her child carrying on screaming and swearing and physically abusing Gary, that to me is horrific and that baby should be taken away.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010