what are best ideas to raise a child without going into baby shops... i will use your idea with your name on TV .... thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• as long as you love your child thats all that matters, its ok to spoil a child as long as there are boundaries, some parents take it to far with spoiling a child, your child needs to hear no sometimes of course they will be upset at the moment but they will love you more for giving them discipline and guidelines to follow, children are so innocent and precious and its up to us as parents to lead them on the right path to success in all aspects
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• well, I feel you need to teach them, understanding, love, respect, honesty, loyalty, and integrity, and for me, teaching them to love and honor God! To give them understnding, and to guide them, not push them!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If I understand your question. I make my own baby wipes and you can make your own diapers. I made my own baby carrier and didn't need to sew anything. I dont shop at baby stores. I breastfeed. Free. I think love is always free and you cant buy that at a baby store anyway.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010