Playgroup

would you feel comfortable knowing that the only playgroups the baby and his daddy have are single mothers with children older than the baby while the mother is away? Baby's daddy and I are together and I'm away from the house 5 hours a night and thats the only time they get together during the entire week and he has his friend who is single mother come over. I know he won't do anything but still yet that is their time to spend together. How would you feel?

motherofzander

Asked by motherofzander at 11:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him it makes you uncomfortable. If he does not respect that, then he does not respect you.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• If it's just them two yeah it would be inappropriate for my husband. I would ask him to have her come by when you're there.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I don't think I would be comfortable with this, but I'm a little territorial. And I'm not sure the benefit your baby is getting by playing with children older. (I know some) but the purpose of a playgroup is to have them play with their peers (although in our rural area it's difficult to find children the same age as my baby). I think I would ask him to find a more appropriate group for your child. And suggest fun places to have a playdate! (McDonald's playground, My Gym, the local park) Places more public than home, and during the day. I'm sure there's nothing going on, but I'd have to make sure to keep it that way. GL
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008