What do you think of a teenage girl being allowed to wear booty shorts or sweatpants that have sayings on the butt?

Me personally, I think its completely inappropriate. Pedophiles don't need any help to be attracted to teenage and children girls.

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 3:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's disgusting for a teen girl, and its just as disgusting for a little girl. I've seen panties that are for 7 year olds and they say 'cherry' on the front. WTH? Totally inappropriate. Young girls should wear clothes that suit them, not what pedophiles will turn into a dirty thing.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• umm that would be a big fat hell no. What the hell business does a teenager have advertising herself like that? ridiculous. The daymy DD can wear that crap is the day that she gets her own damn job, lives on her own & I am no longer financially or legally responsible for her.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think it shows that they are not being taught to respect themselves, Drawing attention to their figures at such a young age is setting them up to get unwanted attention. It frustrates me how kids are allowed to dress.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 4:10 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I dont agree with it at all , I think a teen girl should wear pants that fit appropriately and the only thing it should say on her butt is the label and name of the jean company shes wearing not juicy or anything like that
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i completely agree! I used to work at a gas station and I would get so pissed when girls would come in with that crap on!
    BigfordBrat

Comment by BigfordBrat (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• exactly how I feel! i think it teaches them disrespect for themselves, and if they don't respect themselves, who will?
    BigfordBrat

Comment by BigfordBrat (original poster) at 3:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't agree with it and I think the parents need a reality check
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It's completely inappropriate!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• NO!! Parents need to protect their children . Not put them out there in public half undressed for perverts to look at.
    mamamia597

Answer by mamamia597 at 6:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think that it is inappropriate and draws attention where attention doesn't need to be drawn.

I was in the OB office the other day and a teenager girl came in with her Mom. It was her first OB visit and she was young. She had on pants that said SEXY on the butt. It made my stomach turn. If you are going to have things like that...wear them as pajamas were noone else sees them.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2010