How can I get him to keep it up?

For halloween my son (who is almost 21 months old) is going to be the grimm reaper. My mom made the costume and it turned out really good...BUT...my son won't keep the hood up. And if the hoods not up he just looks like a monk.

Any ideas on how to get him to keep the hood up?

swdreamgypsy

Asked by swdreamgypsy at 12:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• does it scare him or bother him? i suggest letting him be a monk :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Since your mom made the costume see if she can attach some sort of headband in the hood.
    maddie.star

Answer by maddie.star at 12:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I agree with the headband. I can't keep hats on my daughter [14 months] without a head band that goes under her chin.. she will just pull it off.
    :) the power of elastic n velcro
    shadysyrup313

Answer by shadysyrup313 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My son is 26 months and is just now not being bothered by hoods and hats. If it's getting in the way of his vision, he's not going to like it. If he does like hats (not baseball caps, but kinda like the winter ones?), put one of those on him first and he won't even feel the hood.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2008