Have you ever seen a ghost?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 3:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, when I was younger. Two Spanish men ( they wore those pantaloon type pants...kinda like what the bullfighters wear.. and an Indian, I just remember him wearing like a loin cloth type thing, no shirt.......( I live in NE Florida, not far from St. Augustine...America's oldest city!!! )

Also disembodied voices calling out my name.......or Mommy. No one else around or home.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've seen both evil spirits and Heavenly Angels.

BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• seen no, but I did feel a strange energy when I was a teen and my 2 dogs apparently sense something too as they were going nuts until it went away. If not for the dogs' reactions I might have thought it was a dream I was having.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No, and I hope to never see one!
    kkinsey

Answer by kkinsey at 6:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes.In an old mobile home my husband and I rented when we first got together.A lot of very odd things occurred there and I eventually got used to it but was so glad to move out of there!
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 9:44 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Oh yeah. We have 2 in the house. Just this morning as I was sitting on the couch,I saw someone walk behind me. I saw the reflection in my glasses. Someone/thing walked left to right behind me! I then could feel him/her standing just to my right. This happens all the time. It doesn't scare me at all.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010