My kids make me laugh.

I love being a mom because my kids make me stop and think, and most of the time laugh. How did your child make you laugh today?

KaraMia15

Asked by KaraMia15 at 4:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh My son started copying my facial expressions! I read somewhere about a week ago, that if you just look at your baby and make facial expressions he will eventually try to copy them! He did it today!!! I was SO proud!! He would raise his eyebrows, and then he tried to stick his tongue out! it was so cute and silly!~! it was the BEST thing i could've asked for today!
    awasmer828

Answer by awasmer828 at 4:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son crack me up! Last week one of his spelling words was "mean". When I asked him to spell it he looked at me, and with a straight face says, "M-O-M-M-Y" I busted up laughing!!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 6:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• They say the funniest things whenthey converse with each other. Sometimes they make up words and I am laughing so hard in the other room!
    Mommee42boyz

Answer by Mommee42boyz at 12:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I am 24 weeks pregnant. I asked my 2nd born if my tummy was getting big. She said "Yes, and so is your back." HAHA kids tell it as they see it, you just don't always anticipate what the notice :)
    KaraMia15

Comment by KaraMia15 (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010