If I could just...

If I could just have a moment of your time to say" You all are wonderful. You're bright, caring, honest, informative, and often tender and loving." Why do I make mention of this fact? Because I think we need to hear it from someone who's never met us, but listens to our opinions, takes notes so she can use the ideas in her own life/with her own family. Yet, has nothing to gain by stateing these truths!
What is something you wish you could do?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 4:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How very kind of you! Especially after dealing with some garbage here last night. It boiled down to that I would do anything to protect a child and help preserve its innocence before exposing it to things that are too heavy for it.

I wish I could hike again. I love the outdoors! But, I was born with a deformity in my feet and ankles and now being older, am going through several surgeries.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 5:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i wish that i could go on a vacation by myself just to see how much i would enjoy the alone time....
    MELLI80

Answer by MELLI80 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wish I had mommy-super-powers. Like an E.T. glow-finger to heal wounds instantly, going through the house like a tornado that leaves everything tidy and shiny and most of all: Patience!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Marywolfe, I understand about wishing we could get out in the open doors. I'm hooked to an oxygen tank. I can't climb mountains, but I can still enjoy their beauty. I have a power chair now that gives me more freedom to at least go on the leveled ground! You should see if there's something available for you too.

BeachMom81 You are a SUPPER MOM! Your love heals wounds faster than you think! However, going through the house like a tornado and missing all the fun....You already have Patients. Why have more. Then we'd never get to talk coz you'd be too busy or too tired! LOL I'll pray the Lord gives you more grace for your situations...LOL
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wish I could stay home with my little guy. Unfortunately I am the breadwinner in our house. I miss so much!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010