RE:WHERE IS THE BEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN AZ?

Hello I am need of some help my children's school they are ging to right now is encanto school the most unpleasent to school to be i swear teacher's just show up for a check! Here is my situation my 6 yr old son has just been diagnosed with A.D.H.D along with a learning disablity and my daughter who is 5 yrs old just hate's going to school due to i know this for a fact her teacher over look's her for being mixed half black half white i have gone to school so musch i feel like i live there is there a school in the valley anyone know's of who is a caring school and can handle issue's such as A.D.H.D child please let me know i have looked high and low if you do have sum info please e-mail me thank you for your time

cher1185

Asked by cher1185 at 4:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I had a friend who had a child with Autism and she was very satisfied with the schools in Maricopa. I'm not sure what area you are in, but if you are around the phoenix area, Maricopa may be a good try for you. Good luck! Your child is lucky to have a parent like you who will fight for a proper education and treatment.
    feltermom

Answer by feltermom at 11:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• dkn gl bump
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2010