please advise

I have recently stopped nursing my son. But he's not willing for bottle feeding. He wakes up from deep sleep as soon i try to give him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• If he is in a deep sleep, why are u waking him to feed him? Wait till he wakes on his own from actual hunger, then he will be more willing to take the bottle.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Maybe give some more information? What is the reason you are waking him from his sleep?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• coz he doesn't take it when he's awake... that's why i try to give him when he's asleep.

Asifa

Answer by Asifa at 1:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If he was only breastfed he will not like the bottle and will fight it. If he is old enough try putting formula or milk in a sippy cup. It will take awhile for him to learn how to drink from the cup.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2010