What to watch?

Tuesday Nights seem to be our TV night....everything we love comes on then (Teen Mom, Sons of Anarcy, NCIS, The Good Wife, etc) so we watch a few and DVR a few. Then on Thursdays I watch Greys and Private Practice. Problem is that I am on bedrest and we watch TV most every night now so what is good on

Monday, Wednesday and Friday?

We don't like shows like LOST or The Event.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 6:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• we try to watch stuff thats an escapism from real life. Something funny or interesting that takes us all away for a little while
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Since I can't edit my question....I'll just add it here.

I would love to know what you watch that is comedy/romance/reality...etc on those nights.

Thanks.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 7:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I am not trying to sound judgemental Amy, I am just not a big fan of TV...especially for Christians. Have you thought about starting a Bible study with your husband or having family worship time in the evenings? I am not saying I dont watch TV, I am only human too! :) We are getting rid of cable once we move though, which I am very excited about! If you are doing all this after the kids go to bed then that is a wonderful time to bond with your hubby over a game or Bible time rather than tv. Just a suggestion! :)
    armyofmany

Answer by armyofmany at 10:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• we dont have anything on Mon or Fri either. but i love Survivor and that is one Wed now.
    AgentBrez

Answer by AgentBrez at 6:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010