What happened? Was something slipped into my drink?

I have been talking with a guy for 2 years online we decided to meet. Met at a resturaunt had a weak long island and hit it off.. then we went back to his friends to visit in the area and his friend made me a drink feeling not drunk but not myself either. His friend sugested we go watch a movie and this is sounding so high school as I type it. next thing I remember saying something about not wanting sex then next thing I knew we where having sex. I'm concious but mixed up on whats going on. Is there away to find out if there was something in my drink? Still dont really know how I made it home. I didnt feel drunk but didnt feel right while I drove myself home. Without knowing what happened I feel freaked out to talk to my friends or family about it :( Also I dont do drugs and found out they do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• How long ago? IDK how long it takes, but you should go to the hospital. They could run a tox screen.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Er, IDK how long it takes for drugs to exit your system, I meant. Call the hospital. If it's still within that time frame, go in. If positive, then I'm sure they'd call the police.
    This is scary!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
    If you were drugged and did not consent to sex, you were raped. You should probably go to the hospital and tell them what happened. They can tell you what all you need to do, but I would suggest a physical examination including tests for STDs and drugs. If you want to file charges they can help you contact the police, as well.
    DivaG

Answer by DivaG at 7:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• if they slipped something in your drink u can find out but you only have a 12 hour window if its still in your blood from the moment u believe they gave u something go to hospital asap and if u find out someting was put into your drink please tell cops asap too press charges
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sounds like it and it is probably too late to do a tox screening, the drugs are out of your system within a few hours. You can report it, but be prepared that it is your word against theirs and there is no way those guys will admit that they drugged you. I am really sorry that this happened to you, those guys were wrong but it will be tough proving you were slipped the drugs. My cousin was slipped a date rate drug with her husband sitting a few feet from her. She had to be hospitalized. Those drugs are dangerous.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:09 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It could have been something slipped into your drink, or it could have been a combination of nerves and alcohol. If it's been longer than 12-24 hours, you're not going to know.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It sounds to me like you were slipped a date rape drug. Go to the hospital ASAP and get a tox screen and sexual assault kit done. If the tox screen returns as a positive to a date rape drug, you can sue all involved.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If it wasnt to long ago go to the doc and get tested for drugs
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010