Do you ever...

take things on here seriously, forgetting for a moment its the internet?
and maybe berate yourself over it later?
Or feel you really put that person in their place?

Why do you do it? For the drama? Boredom? Cuz you really feel like the person on the other end is listening to what your saying?

Just curious

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have slipped into the drama a time or two but usually it's out of boredom. I forget it just about as easily as it comes though.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't FEED into the drama but i will just voice my opinion on whatever subject
    A couple of bashes i got made me laugh because whether we ask for advice or are just commenting on someone else's it's no need for the negativity really
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 8:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I try to stay away from drama, but I do love to read it lol. I if I feel what I have to say is really that important then I'll speak up and never think of it again. I won't even go back to see if what I had to say was commented on. I said what I wanted to say then walk away. I think more people need to do that. We all forget that there are real people with feelings that sit on the other side of this screen and if we wouldn't say it to their face we shouldn't say it at all. Like momma used to say if you don't have anything nice to say..........
    iluvmyboys381

Answer by iluvmyboys381 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2010