wow Im 28 today!

I just realized how quick life is going by, i am married and i have a 23 month old little girl...where has time gone?? wow it is just flying by..

Hubby dident even say happy birthday to me till i reminded him, and i have to make my own birthday cake and i still have to cook, so really it is no different then any other day, Needless to say i never even got so much as a birthday card from him:( which means i never got one from my dd either :?(
Not really a question was just feeling a little bit down and felt like sharing

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 8:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• aw happy birthday!! that's awful. i think birthdays are important and i would be absolutely devastates not to get at least a "happy birthday" from my dh :( i'm sorry girly.

if i were you i would tell dh when he gets home you are going out cause it's your birthday and he can take care of your dd while you're gone! and then go to some place you really enjoy and treat yourself! you deserve at least one day :0)
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Have a great Birthday!!! regardless of hubby's insensitivity!

Answer by older at 8:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Happy birthday to you!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Happy Birthday!! Why don't you make a card for yourself with your little one~ trace her hands/feet and color them in with her! (Make sure you mark on the back of it the date and a Happy Birthday to me!! ) Time will go only faster so enjoy these years no matter what =)
    ENJOY YOUR DAY!
    luvmykidz037

Answer by luvmykidz037 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Happy birthday!!!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 9:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my husband and I have been together for 10 years. Married for almost 7. Before we got married I got a happy birthday and a card and even a gift. Since we got married I don't get a happy birthday, no card no gift no cake. I like to go to breafast on my birhday and he complains if he doesn't like where I pick of if he feels it's too far to drive. (anything farther than 15 min is too far.) He always manages to ruin my birthday. I'm sorry that you have to deal with a similar thing. I hope you have a good day. Treat yourself to something nice and have a good birthday
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Happy Birthday!!!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Happy Birthday!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Happy Birthday! :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2010