How do you handle stress?

We have a rental property 40 mins south of town. Our renters moved out without notice. We just had a days notice to be able to give notice to OUR landlord that we were not going to renew our lease. So, we did give our notice. We were all set to move out of town and then we found the house we had been waiting for! The right size, the school district we wanted, in the area we wanted!
So, we quickly but our rental property up for sale and put in a bid on the house we wanted all in ONE DAY!
Also, we put our rental property for rent in case it doesn't sell and we instead will need this home as a rental.

this is one reason I am just a little stressed these days. Oh... so bascially I am moving but have no idea where I am going yet.

NkugbaMama

Asked by NkugbaMama at 8:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't handle stress well, it usually makes me sick but I do find that writing in a journal helps quite a bit.....or taking a walk with my camera and snapping some artsy pics. Best of luck to you!
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• LOL this is going to sound funny, but I love to color. I just bought a Hello Kitty coloring book. It calms me down.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I love the walk with a camera idea. Great idea. Gets me moving and doing something I love which is taking pics. Thank you.

Anyone else have ideas or want to vent about a stressful thing in their lives. Feel free.
    NkugbaMama

Comment by NkugbaMama (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Your post has me stressed out, lol..... I like to read, so I get a good book, snuggle up in bed, and read until I fall asleep. I have to wait until bedtime though, or I wouldn't ever get anything done.. With 3 boys, and 3 dogs, and Hubby gone a month at a time working, I don't have time to get stress relief during the day..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I find a routine and stick to it, or work on my hobbies.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 9:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I will generally either read, crochet or clean.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2010