Do you ever have an intimate dream about a co-worker?

I had a weird dream last night about one of my male co-workers. It was so realistic that now I'm embarrassed to see him. It's so weird because I never looked at him that way. I hope it's not something subconcious.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I have had intimate dreams about lots of weird people, including my father in law. On the bright side, sex dreams are not often about sex - more often than not, they are about getting to know someone, becoming friends, getting closer etc.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 9:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes, I've had them about various people over the years...they always left me feeling a little strange or uncomfortable too. The good news is that the weird feeling starts to go away as the vestiges of the dream get shaken off. Just give it a little time.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Any random guy I know it can happen with. Dreams are odd I'll say. Does leave you feeling awkward though.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• you know what is funny? I know you can't help what you dream, but I honestly haven't ever had a dream like that about any other man, but I have been having them about DH lately lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've had dreams like that. I just usually toss it aside the next morning and think no more about it.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've had dreams like that. The most recent one was not about a friend (though I wish!) or co-worker.. it was Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds). It only meant that I was watching a LOT of that show on A&E and ION. (Shortly after telling my husband about that dream, he came to bed after I was sleeping and I moaned, "Shemar." He teases me about it now.) I did have a dream about an ex-boyfriend, the first serious boyfriend. It scared me and I haven't told my husband about it. I also had a dream about someone I'd never met, but we were happily married with a family, etc. A friend of mine told me that he is who I would have married if not for my husband.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes. The funny part is that in the end we never went out and he ended up not saying hello to me because my friend did a lot of not so legit things with him. He was the biggest jerk from the office that I ever met in my life!
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've had sex dreams, but never about co-workers...wish I'd have more of them...or at least remember them!! LOL!!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2010