I dont know what to think

Have you ever thought about getting your kids and getting in the car and just taking off and not looking back? I have days where I just want to leave and keep going as long as I have my girls with me and I wanted to see if anyone else has ever had that thought?

MisticDawn6

Asked by MisticDawn6 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Of course.... ;)
    luvmykidz037

Answer by luvmykidz037 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I did in my last marriage, and I finally divorced him.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• no, i have always had a very happy marriage - no kidding - 46 years married to the same wonderful guy - had him sign up for the next 46, too - but he's one in a million - i can truly understand from where you are coming!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have thought about it when ive gotten in fights wit my hubby.As a teen mom of 3 its been hard and we've had our differences.Im not gunna lie i have left before but i had to realize dat its not fair for our kids.Unless u r sure that the realtonship is over then stay and try to work it out.Its not healthy for our kids to be up and down.Decide wen ur mind is clear and without anger or sadness.
    Lady_Acosta

Answer by Lady_Acosta at 9:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sometimes
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 9:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Ok I love all the answers but I don’t have a Husband just a boyfriend and he is not the father of my kids so I should have reworded my question. There are days that I want to leave because of life in general just to have a fresh start and see what happens next.
    MisticDawn6

Comment by MisticDawn6 (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• sometimes i do
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2010