what did you want to be when you grew up?

question for today is what did you want to be when you grew up and did you make that dream come true?
I wanted to be a photographer and im still working on making that happen :)

MisticDawn6

Asked by MisticDawn6 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to be a teacher - I taught preschool for a few years, but now I homeschool my kids and work from home doing other things.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i always wanted to be a gymnastics coach. when i started school, i started as an elem teacher, even though thats really not what i wanted. then i changed majors to human services..... and now? i'm a gymnastics coach. HA! i started on monday.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 9:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wanted to be a high school teacher, but I found that I didn't like being a policeperson, too, so I backed off from that. I did end up teaching adults, so that worked well for me.

Answer by Bmat at 9:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I always told people I was going to be president, or a dog catcher, lol! I do volunteer at the Humane Society, but not looking so good on the president front!!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i wanted to teach high school english/literature. i went to beauty school, instead, and just retired (in june)from a fabulous, 23yr career of beautifying the masses.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wanted to be an Egytologist and ended up working in retail- so far way from my dream!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Photographer, but my drawback is heights and there are many times where being high up is required for certain shots.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Im over coming the heights problem my self right now its hard but I love the pictures after im done enough to climb up anything and shake a little while im there. lol
    MisticDawn6

Comment by MisticDawn6 (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wanted to be an archeologist, travelling the world and digging in ancient ruins.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 10:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i wanted to be a vet,
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2010